- Annual Membership From March 1st through February 28th... $60
- Life Membership... $1,500
- Sportsman Membership No DCSC Range Privileges... $20
- I.D. card for spouse annual fee for unescorted access... $15
- I.D. card for dependent children annual fee for unescorted access for ages 16 through 20... $15
- Magnetic Gate Cards one-time fee for each... $10
You must be age 21 or older, and have a valid WMFGA I.D. with your name on it in order to escort guests, spouses, or dependent children.
Hours of Operation
The DCSC is open to members during all daylight hours - sunrise to sunset. Other hours of operation are available only for approved events.
The DCSC Entrance Gate is located off of Deer Creek Rd. just outside of East Missoula near that road's railroad crossing located at:
1142 Deer Creek Rd.. Missoula MT 59802
N46, 52.394' (46.873)
W113, 54.430' (-113.907)
Western MT Fish & Game Association
P.O. Box 4294
Missoula, MT 59806